There is Power in Their Purpose: Turning caregivers into healthcare allies
Are you a healthcare professional who is interested in family caregivers’ rights? Do you wish healthcare was more accessible to more people? You have the power to help 8 million caregivers across the country by recognizing caregivers as clients and partners in care.
In this learning event, healthcare providers will discover how to identify, motivate and support the caregivers of their patients. They will learn how to inspire others to become caregiver advocates. Participants will learn how to both empower and respond to caregivers who are engaged in advocacy. Your deepened engagement with caregivers will support them in positively navigating and gaining access to the best possible care and treatment.
Healthcare professionals participating in this event will learn:
- How to identify which caregivers are best suited to become advocates;
- How to motivate and empower them to get involved in advocacy;
- How to help caregivers build their advocacy networks;
- The tools they will need to provide to caregivers;
- Community support resources available to caregiver advocates;
- Huddol’s role in supporting caregivers as advocates.
Here are some key resources to help caregivers along their advocacy journey:
After the event, on September 27 at 12pm (EDT), you can LIVE CHAT with our advocacy specialist Ryan Clarke. You can ask questions to our experts, meet other caregivers and deepen your knowledge on how to get what you want and need.
Click HERE to join the #advocate4care community and be a part of the free LIVE CHAT experience.