Insurance Plans for the Family Caregiver
Caregivers live a different reality to others. Not surprisingly, caregivers also face economic burdens that most do not. This is why they need specialized insurance policies which meets their specific needs.
This presentation will provide an overview of the different types of individual life and health coverage and your group/association insurance.
- Bought from a bank or a Caisse Desjardins
- Bought with a credit card
- Insurance for the “uninsurable”
- Term Life Coverage
- Permanent Life Coverage
- Disability / Salary Coverage
- Critical Illness Protection
- Long Term Care
- Supplemental Health and Travel Coverage
A question and answer period will follow the presentation.
For more information, please consult the following link: http://www.angeliquechatelier.com/.