Self-Management 101 For Caregivers
Whether you are a caregiver caring for someone with a chronic condition or a caregiver with a chronic condition, living with a chronic condition comes with various challenges.
This webinar will show you:
• How to break the vicious cycle of living with chronic conditions
• How to manage your mind-body connection with chronic conditions (breathing techniques)
• Practical skills (action planning, communicating, problem solving)
• Cognitive skills (guided imagery, visualization)
• How to deal with difficult emotions and feel hopeful for the future
Self-Management BC offers complimentary programs that are led by peers and offer practical skills and knowledge to empower individuals to be more hopeful in managing their chronic conditions. Join us for this informative webinar.